The Administrative Process

  1. Obtain approval from home school/college of pharmacy to take an online PharmD elective for transfer credit to the home school/college.
  2. Apply to the University of Wyoming as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
  3. Register for the desired course once the system has approved non-degree seeking status. Registration instructions will be sent after your non-degree seeking student status has been confirmed.
  4. Complete course requirements.
  5. At the end of the term, request that a transcript be sent to the home university.

For further information contact course faculty David Brushwood, R.Ph., J.D. at